1. Insist on physical exercise: modern work often has the characteristics of stillness and immobility, and the most tiring thing is not to exercise for a long time. Exercise can increase the ability of myocardial contraction, enhance the immunity of the body, accelerate the metabolism of the human body, delay the aging of nerve cells, and help to eliminate waste, so as to play the role of cancer prevention and anti-cancer.
2. Keep your mood comfortable: boredom, anxiety and sadness are the internal factors of fatigue. Therefore, in order to prevent fatigue and keep energetic, we must always keep a happy mood, be a “happy school”, cultivate a strong, optimistic, cheerful and humorous character, have a wide range of hobbies and interests, and maintain a positive attitude towards life. This is an effective way to relax the nervous system and a good mental medicine to prevent fatigue.
3. Reasonable diet adjustment: eat less greasy and indigestible food, eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, such as green bean sprouts, spinach, rape, orange, apple, etc., and timely supplement vitamins, inorganic salts and trace elements.
4. Moderate rest: working all night for a long time will produce a lot of toxins in the body, some of which will enter the brain with the blood and quickly cause “poisoning” symptoms in the central system. Fatigue is a signal, it reminds you that your body has exceeded the normal load, there should be a sense of fatigue adjustment and rest. If it is in fatigue state for a long time, it will not only reduce work efficiency, but also induce diseases.
5. Regular physical examination: it is better to have a physical examination every year for young and middle-aged people, as well as for physical and mental workers. It is important to keep the continuity of physical examination, so as to find high blood pressure, high blood fat and diabetes in the early stage, especially for recessive coronary heart disease, and prevent it from happening.
6. Active treatment of primary diseases: active treatment of hypertension, hyperlipidemia and diabetes. Some people with such diseases, especially those with arteriosclerosis, should pay more attention to their physical conditions, cultivate healthy living habits, and quit smoking and drinking. Avoid long-term tense mental work and emotional excitement, and cultivate an optimistic mental state. When angina or arrhythmia occurs, it should be treated seriously.