Although the flowers and plants are beautiful, beware of the upper body

Just after New Year s Day, the New Year is coming. Everyone is full of New Year s breath. Everyone wants to make the home clean and beautiful to welcome the New Year. Putting some flowers on the balcony is a choice for many families. It is foreign and has a natural aroma. But is it really that good? The breath released by flowers and grass is not all good, beware of getting sick!

The aromatic odor of cypress and cypress flowers (including jade cloves, etc.) has a stimulating effect on the human stomach and intestines, which not only affects appetite, but also makes pregnant women feel upset, nausea, vomiting, and dizziness.

The microparticles emitted by Liyang Hydrangea (including five-color plum, geranium, etc.), if in contact with people, can cause skin allergies and cause pruritus; it also has side effects of hormonal disorders, especially if there are pregnant women at home , which is very harmful. Therefore, do not easily move the foreign hydrangea home.

Yelaixiang will emit a large number of particles that stimulate the sense of smell at night. If you smell it for too long, it will make patients with high blood pressure and heart disease feel dizzy, depressed, and even worse. Yelaixiang has safety risks, so it should not be placed in the bedroom. The good thing is not to keep it at home.

Mimosa contains a small amount of toxicity. Mimosine in its body is a toxic substance. Too much contact with this toxin can cause thin eyebrows, yellowing or even shedding of hair. Mimosine can also damage human skin, so Be careful not to fiddle with mimosa with your fingers.

The floral fragrance of oleander can make people feel lethargic and reduce their intelligence. Oleander plants are poisonous, contain a variety of cardiac glycosides, are highly toxic substances, and are extremely harmful to the respiratory and digestive systems of humans; contact with the secreted emulsion is also easy to poison, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea after poisoning can be fatal. Therefore, oleander should not be placed at home.

Although the tulip is dignified, elegant in appearance, colorful in color, and colorful, its flowers contain a poisonous base. When people and animals spend 2 to 3 hours in this kind of flowers, they will feel dizzy and appear. Symptoms of poisoning, hair loss in severe cases. So it is best not to keep it at home. If it is a bunch of flowers, pay attention to indoor ventilation.

The flowers and leaves of Dioscorea japonica contain oxalic acid and aspartin. The sap of its branches and leaves is very toxic. Once it touches the skin, it is very itchy and difficult to endure. In particular, its fruit is more toxic. It can cause swelling and pain in the mouth, throat, and even damage to the vocal cords after being ingested. Therefore, some people call Dieffenbachia dumb grass. Inadvertent eating by humans and animals may bring danger to life.

The narcissus flower is beautiful and clean, but its head (linn stem) contains lakotin, which is a toxic substance. Flowers, branches and leaves of narcissus are poisonous. Vomiting and abdominal pain will occur after poisoning. The scent of daffodils can also cause discomfort in the nervous system. Over a long period of time, especially when inhaling its aroma during sleep, people will become dizzy. Although daffodils are beautiful, they do not mean health. Care should be taken to raise them at home.

Dripping water The white juice in the Guanyin stem is toxic, and the dripping water is also toxic. If you accidentally touch or ingest the juice, it will cause discomfort in the throat and mouth, and a burning sensation in the stomach. Skin contact with its juices can also be itchy and intolerable, and eye contact with juices can cause severe conjunctivitis and even blindness.

Poinsettia is a flower with both color and appearance, but flower experts believe that it must not be placed indoors because poinsettia will release harmful toxic substances to the human body. The white milk secreted from its stems and leaves is also toxic. Once in contact with the skin, it can cause allergic symptoms, ranging from redness to swelling, and festering; eating stems and leaves vomiting, abdominal pain, and even fatal. Therefore, it is best not to raise a poinsettia at home. If there are children in the family, it is even more impossible to raise them.

The datura flower is like an invisible killer. Don t keep it at home. It is toxic throughout the body, with fruits, especially seeds, being the most toxic, followed by young leaves. Dry leaves are less toxic than fresh leaves. Flowers are narcotic. Because its flower juice stimulates the nerve center, swallowing can produce excitatory effects, and hallucinations may occur. If the mandala flower is eaten by mistake, the overdose can cause the nerve center to become over-excited and suddenly reversed to an inhibitory effect, causing the body s function to plummet and severely causing death.

The flowers and plants above should be careful if you want to move home, but don t make yourself ill. Of course, it is not absolutely impossible to raise, but you must pay attention to the amount. In addition, if you have certain diseases, then do not raise flowers and plants that stimulate the disease, otherwise it will be worth the damage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *