Turtles have a high nutritional value, have good nourishing effects, and they eat a lot. They are favored by many people. So do you know the effectiveness of turtles? Do you know what turtles do? Today Xiaobian introduces turtles in detail for everyone, let s find out together!
Soft-shelled turtles are rich in protein, fat, calcium, iron and other nutritional ingredients, as well as various vitamins. They taste delicious and melt immediately at the mouth, making them a very good tonic.
The content of iron in the soft-shelled turtle is tens or even hundreds of times that of ordinary food, so the weak and anemia can eat several turtles at intervals to strengthen their health.
鳖 It is rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, collagen and a variety of amino acids, unsaturated fatty acids, trace elements, which can improve the immune function of the human body, promote metabolism, enhance the body s resistance to disease, and have the effect of beauty and delaying aging.
1. Bleeding blood contains ingredients such as animal glue, keratin, iodine, and vitamin D, which can nourish Qianyang, blood, swelling, and calm liver fire, can treat cirrhosis and hepatosplenomegaly, treat amenorrhea, menstrual leak, and ulnar epilepsy in children . Emphysema.
1. Look at various parts of turtles. Those who are intact in shape, without injury and disease, with thick muscles, shiny plastrons, fuzzy back ribs, thick and upturned skirts, thick and strong legs, and quick agility are superior turtles; otherwise , they are inferior turtles.
2. Grab the turtle s anti-leg pit area with your hands. If the activity is fast, the four legs are violent, the fierce and powerful turtle is the superior turtle; if the activity is not flexible, the four feet are slightly moved or even the inferior turtle is the inferior turtle.
3. Mainly check the turtle neck for hooks and needles. Turtles with hooks and needles cannot be kept for long periods or transported long distances. How to check: Use hard bamboo chopsticks to stimulate the turtle s head, let it bite, and then pull the chopsticks to lengthen its neck, and touch the neck with the other hand.
4. Turn the turtle upside down and lay it flat on the ground. If it can flip over quickly and escape quickly and flexible, it is the superior turtle; if it is slow to turn and slow, it is the poor turtle.