1.Head and tofu soup
Ingredients: 1 fish head, 6 small pieces of tofu, 0.5 Jin of straw mushroom (other mushrooms can), scallion, ginger, pepper, rice wine, pepper.
Methods: 1. Clean up the fish head and cut it in half. Wash and slice straw mushroom, add water and boil tofu in the pot, remove the beany smell, cut into pieces.
2. Add water to the casserole and boil it for later use. Fry the fish head in oil and fry it yellow. Then fry it with scallion and ginger. Add some pepper and a little yellow wine.
3. Pour the fish head into a casserole with boiling water, keep the heat on for a while, turn the heat on and continue to stew. When the soup turns white, put in tofu and straw mushroom, and cook for a while, about 10 minutes later. Season with salt and sprinkle with pepper and onion.
2. Corn pig liver soup
Ingredients: 1 sweet corn, 2 tomatoes (medium), 1 small pig liver, a little ginger, salt, water.
Method: 1. Wash all ingredients. If there is any fascia on the pig liver, cut it into thin slices. In a large bowl, enlarge half a bowl of water, and soak the pig liver for about 20 minutes.
2. Cut the corn into small sections, put half the pot of water in the casserole, put the corn section and ginger into the casserole, boil in high heat, turn the casserole into small heat for 10 minutes, and then put the tomato slices into the casserole together for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse the soaked pig liver with flowing water, drain it, put cooking wine, a little salt and starch, and marinate it.
4. Put the tomato into the pot for about 10 minutes, open the lid and add salt to make it taste good, and turn off the fire. Take the pickled pig liver and dip it into the soup with chopsticks, then serve it.
3.Pumpkin and shrimp soup
Ingredients: fresh shrimp, pumpkin, frozen pea, black pepper, salt, cooking wine, chicken essence.
Methods: 1. Peel the shrimp and remove the shrimp line, wash it with salt, and drain it; chop the shrimp into fine mud, add wine, a little black pepper, and grasp the salt evenly.
2. Steam the pumpkin, peel it, add some water, put it into the cooking machine and make it into a delicate paste; pour the pumpkin paste into the pot and boil it, add the peas blanched with water and add salt and sugar to taste.
3. Turn the pot to the minimum heat, scoop the shrimp balls into the soup one by one with the oiled spoon, and then turn to the high heat to boil them.
4.Egg and milk soup
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 200 ml milk, 1 teaspoon sugar.
Method: 1. Break up the eggs and mix them evenly with sugar. Add milk and stir well. Sift the egg and remove the froth.
2. Pour it into the container, cover it (if the container does not have a cover, it can be covered with fresh-keeping film, and use toothpick to pierce several holes), and put it into the cage for steaming. Medium fire for 10 minutes.
5. Sesame walnut soymilk
Ingredients: 60g soybean, 20g walnut, 10g black sesame.
Methods: 1. Prepare raw materials, soybean, walnut kernel and black sesame. Wash the soybeans and soak them in water for one night.
2. Wash walnuts and black sesame and drain; pour all raw materials into soybean milk machine and add water to 1000ml.
3. Turn on the power of the soymilk machine, select “five grain soymilk” and press start; after about 15 minutes, the squeaking sound of the soymilk machine will be ripe, and the soymilk machine can be eaten after being filled out.
6. Rice porridge with Tremella
Raw materials: 70g millet, 25g tremella, 40g rock sugar, appropriate amount of wolfberry.
Method: 1. Soak the tremella in warm water and tear it into small pieces. Put some water in the pot and add the cleaned millet. Add the tremella. The fire is burning, turn to medium and small fire.
2. Stir the porridge frequently, which can make the porridge more fragrant and thick after cooking. Simmer for about 40 minutes, when the tremella becomes soft and waxy, the millet is also fully cooked, and add the sugar. Cook until the sugar dissolves. Add in the wolfberry. Cook for about 10 minutes and serve.